SOME OF OUR STATS
Port Equipment Services and Solutions
Our highly qualified specialists utilise globally proven methodologies unique to the Trent Group in order to deliver a comprehensive suite of port equipment audits, as well as a variety of crane and equipment services, inspections, upgrades etc, covering all structural, mechanical and electrical aspects.
The Trent Group specialises in:
- Structural crane inspections
- Structural crane inspector training
- Full finite element analysis modelling of crane structures
- The design, procurement and replacement of ageing and obsolete components on all equipment types.
- Crane lifecycle management (DIGILIFE)
- Crane life assessment and extension
- TrentSIM (our crane inspection app)
- TrentTPI (our crane TPI app)
Port Development and Operational Services
We deploy our internationally experienced team to perform a range of brown or green field port development services, ensuring all equipment, operations, facilities, civils, validations, acquisitions, and performance checks are performed to the highest standard. Trent Global is proud to deliver industry better practices, supplying essential reporting and insight to port people all around the world. Our focus areas include:
- Equipment, civils and facilities Detailed Due Diligence, Master Planning, including safety and green related health checks.
- Terminal due diligence, assessing in part or the whole terminal including for port acquisition.
- Engineering focused department due diligence, evaluating organisational structure, inventory, procurement strategy, maintenance practices, policies, procedures and processes, performance measurements, and competency and skills management.
- IT, Operations and HSSE focused due diligence and assessments.
- Turn-key Asset Management ISO 55001 compliant assessments, including whole terminal and department assessment, combined with full AM 55001 program development and phased implementation.
Terminal Equipment Procurement
Trent’s internationally proven turn-key procurement solutions can be adapted to all ports and projects of all sizes.
We cover container ports, as well as general cargo, bulk and mineral ports.
From the creation or procurement of port equipment specifications (including tendering, negotiations, evaluations and award), to the design, development, customisation and delivery of complex port equipment, our team delivers an end-to-end project management capability. Our clients benefit from:
- Comprehensive and insightful support
- iSpec solution for port equipment procurement and project management
- Specialised crane & equipment design review services
- TPI services on all port crane, equipment and cargo solution types
- Commissioning and handover support at terminal
- TrentTPI app solution for a more collaborative TPI experience
- A more pleasant, meaningful and collaborative experience between Port operator, OEM Equipment Manufacturer, Major component providers and Trent.
- Used equipment sourcing and procurement (including used mobile equipment)
Zero Emission & Sustainability
The Trent team has had a long and relentless focus on green fuels, low and zero emission equipment, and sustainability within the port environment and beyond.
Not only does our approach regarding the development and application of appropriate Ai focused technologies within a port bring environmental benefits, but our latest strategic partnership now boasts a port equipment fleet that manufactures only 100% zero emission Cranes and Equipment.
These all-new ground up designs, allow us to redefine the rule book when it comes to port equipment, and what our customers can now look forward to owning and operating within their terminal.
Our clients benefit from:
- All new zero emission RTG’s, RMGs, Reachstackers, Empty Container Handlers & Forklifts designed and made in the UK & UAE respectively.
- Green terminal strategy development & transition.
- Zero emission engine solutions and retrofits.
- NH3 Battery hybrid design and conversions.
- New ownership and global support options including all-new state of the art Global eMarketplace support for all equipment.
Port Technology and Automation
Leverage tailored implementation, support and pricing solutions to suit your needs and collaborate with a been-there-done-it-all team that cares about your precise requirements.
Our proven port technology strategies are delivered by Trent in close collaboration with a field of specialised and established industry partners. Our approach embraces Ai technologies, autonomous operations and automated solutions for ports, terminal systems and equipment.
Our Services, Technology and Solutions include:
- Ai | Autonomous | Automated Cranes & Equipment
- Autonomous, automated, remote controlled cranes and equipment.
- Ai | Autonomous | Automation
- Ai Driven Operational Systems, Ai TOS, Ai EAMS
- Ai Asset Life Cycle Management
- Ai Terminal Analysis
- Ai Autonomous Transport & Mobility
- BPM Platform
- Digital Global eMarketplace – Trent’s digital purchasing platform and integrated global eMarketplace that gathers the world’s products and suppliers in one convenient location, via a single, simple interface.
- TrentSIM & TrentTPI - A structural crane maintenance inspection app and Third Party Inspection platform.
- iSpec – An industry proven, time-tested solution, digital strategic port equipment procurement solution, that’s procured more than USD3 Billion of port cranes and equipment.
- Digilife - The total digital Crane Lifecycle Management Solution embedded in the heart of your crane. FEM aligned. Know exactly where your crane structure and functional systems are in their design life cycle.
Trent Moscord Spare Parts Marketplace
Trent’s digital purchasing platform and integrated global eMarketplace that gathers the world’s products and suppliers in one convenient location, via a single, simple interface.
Check our sister company website and LinkedIn pages on:
OUR GLOBAL PARTNERS
iSpec – an industry proven and time-tested solution with a 15-year track record of excellence in the port industry, delivering over USD3 Billion of port related equipment.
IGO SOLUTIONS is a leading provider of Ai Technology Driven Business Solutions has been solving problems for Ports, Shipping and Logistics customers for almost two decades.
New Trent UK & UAE manufacturing partnership being announced in 2022. This will involve an all-new, industry-first zero-emission suite of port equipment cranes and mobile equipment, with a global franchise set-up that will redefine traditional equipment design and support partnerships.