SOME OF OUR STATS
Port Equipment Services and Solutions
Our highly qualified port equipment specialists utilise a globally proven methodology unique to the Trent Group to deliver enhanced equipment audits, crane services (includes crane repair, crane inspections and the TrentSIM app solution for online structural inspections), equipment upgrades and refurbishments, and electrical drive and PLC system upgrades and replacement.
The Trent Group also specialise in:
- Structural crane inspections
- Structural crane inspector training
- Full finite element analysis modelling of crane structures
- The design, procurement and replacement of ageing and obsolete components on all equipment types.
- Crane lifecycle management (DIGILIFE)
- Crane life assessment and extension
Port Development and Services
We deploy our experienced team to perform a range of brown or green field port development services, ensuring all equipment, facilities, civils, validations, acquisitions, and performance checks are performed to the highest standard. Trent Global is proud to deliver industry better practices, supplying essential reporting and insight to port people all around the world. Our Due Diligence focus includes:
- Equipment, civils and facilities Detailed Due Diligence, Master Planning, including safety and green related health checks.
- Terminal due diligence, assessing in part or the whole terminal including for port acquisition.
- Engineering focused department due diligence, evaluating organisational structure, inventory, procurement strategy, maintenance practices, policies, procedures and processes, performance measurements, and competency and skills management.
- IT, Operations and HSSE focused due diligence and assessments.
- Turn-key Asset Management ISO 55001 compliant assessments, including whole terminal and department assessment, combined with full AM 55001 program development and phased implementation.
Terminal Equipment Procurement
Trent’s internationally proven turn-key procurement solutions can be adapted to all ports and projects of all sizes.
From the creation or procurement of port equipment specifications (including tendering, negotiations, evaluations and award), to the design, development, customisation and delivery of complex port equipment, our team delivers an end-to-end project management capability. Our clients benefit from:
- Comprehensive and insightful support
- iSpec solution for port equipment procurement and project management
- Specialised crane design review services
- TPI services on all port crane and equipment types
- Commissioning and handover support at terminal
- TrentTPI app solution for a more collaborative TPI experience
- A more pleasant, meaningful and collaborative experience between Port operator, OEM Equipment Manufacturer, Major component providers and Trent.
- Used equipment sourcing and procurement (including used mobile equipment)
Trent Moscord Spare Parts Marketplace
A port industry first!
The Trent Moscord Spare Parts E-Marketplace enables spare parts sellers to display spare parts where demand is high, connecting terminal decision makers with the right products, straight from the suppliers and manufacturers online. The Trent Moscord Spare Parts Marketplace will:
- change the way terminals look at buying all their spare parts forever.
- become the world’s leading online Spare Parts Marketplace for Ports
- bring an unparalleled level of service to ports worldwide.
- become the easiest and most cost-effective way to buy products and spare parts for a terminal.
- enable the digitisation of the port world and provide a new business process flow to support increasing levels of equipment and process automation within the port industry.
Port Technology and Automation
Leverage tailored implementation, support and pricing solutions to suit your needs and collaborate with a been-there-done-it-all team that cares about your precise requirements.
Our proven port technology strategies are delivered by Trent in close collaboration with a field of specialised and established industry partners. Our approach embraces AI technologies, autonomous operations and automated solutions for ports, terminal systems and equipment.
Our Services, Technology and Solutions include:
- Ai | Autonomous | Automation - Ai Driven Operational Systems, Ai TOS, Ai EAMS, Ai Asset Life Cycle Management, Ai Terminal Analysis, Ai Autonomous Transport & Mobility, BPM Platform,
- TrentSIM - a tailored mobile structural maintenance inspection solution built by crane experts and port people (TrentSIM).
- Trent TPI - Trent’s third-party inspection platform - a mobile TPI solution built by crane experts and port people.
- iSpec – an industry proven and time-tested solution with a 15-year track record of excellence in the port industry, delivering over USD3 Billion of port related equipment.
- Digilife - continuously monitor the state of your crane loads and compare key data against defined parameters based on the design, specifications and FEM - The total Crane Lifecycle Management Solution. Ensure crane design constraints are clearly identified and define actions to be taken once the equipment has approached these limitations.
- Fully Outsourced Strategic Equipment Procurement Services - no up-front or ongoing CAPEX costs – simple pay a small % fee of the contract value when you purchase your new equipment. Trent will take care of everything from tendering to delivery and handover at your terminal.
Our approaches are completely applicable to both brown and greenfield terminals. Our focus is always on being non-disruptive - you won’t necessarily have to discard your old equipment or systems; reconfigure your terminal and incur costly civil works, or disrupt your operations during any transition phases. We design and build solutions to meet your strategic goals and objectives, in line with any budgetary constraints – put simply, we create solutions that everyone can afford.
OUR GLOBAL PARTNERS
JACOBS is one of the world’s premier design, engineering, construction and technical services companies, delivering end-to-end innovative solutions that provide superior value to clients around the world.
iSpec – an industry proven and time-tested solution with a 15-year track record of excellence in the port industry, delivering over USD3 Billion of port related equipment.
IGO SOLUTIONS is a leading provider of Ai Technology Driven Business Solutions has been solving problems for Ports, Shipping and Logistics customers for almost two decades.
AI DRIVERS is an industry pioneer in the development of industrial automation and autonomous horizontal transportation, designing a fleet of autonomous vehicles tailored to specialist mobility solutions to meet the needs.