Date: Start 2021
Client: African Bulk & Mineral Terminal Operator
Project Type: Long-term Planning & Optimisation Program
Strategic Planning & Optimisation – African Bulk & Mineral Terminal Operator
Long-term terminal planning and optimisation works regarding potential and optimised capacity, productivity and performance of multiple product types for duration of terminal concession, aligned with long-term Capex and Opex plans.
One-stop Trent service encompassing turn-key equipment procurement, delivery and handover of a strategic bulk and mineral equipment, including, but not limited to:
- Using Trent’s iSpec solution for creating, project managing and hosting technical & contractual specification library.
- Tendering, evaluation, awarding of equipment procurement contracts.
- Design review services.
- Comprehensive industry leading, Third Party Inspection services (TPI)
- Commissioning support and handover services to terminal.
The equipment project covers such things as Ship loaders, Stackers, Reclaimers, Convery solutions, Hoppers and Distribution towers.
- All project coordination was managed by Trent
- Lower headcount costs, as this customer did not need to recruit HO overheads for equipment project department.
- Customer only pays when they need this service from Trent.
- Customer able to manage and maintain absolute confidentiality in-line with their business policies and requirements.