Date: Jan 2019 – Dec 2021
Client: Middle East Terminal Operator
Project Type: Port Equipment Services and Solutions
Strategic Equipment Procurement Project for Middle East Terminal Operator
One-stop Trent service encompassing turn-key equipment procurement, delivery and handover of a large strategic equipment project, including, but not limited to:
- Using Trent’s iSpec solution for creating, managing and hosting technical & contractual specification library.
- Incorporating the country’s strategic vision around environmental goals and automation
- Tendering, evaluation, awarding of equipment procurement contracts.
- Design review services.
- FEA modelling & analysis.
- Comprehensive industry leading, Third Party Inspection services (TPI)
- Standards compliance (CE, GB, OSHA etc).
- Commissioning support and handover services to terminal.
- Project management up to and including handover to your terminal.
The project total over two phases includes (7 QC + 26 RTG + 52 Electric tractors + 56 Terminals trailers)
The entire project is managed in the Trent’s internationally proven and industry acclaimed iSpec port procurement and project management solution.
- All project coordination was managed by Trent
- Lower headcount costs, as this customer did not need to recruit HO overheads for equipment project department.
- Customer only pays when they need this service from Trent.
- Customer able to manage and maintain absolute confidentiality in-line with their business policies and requirements.